“In addition to providing an engaging and very rewarding educational experience for classes as part of the national curriculum, we recognise that for some children, conventional classroom-based education is not a setting where they are succeeding, particularly those with educational, behavioural or emotional challenges. Our fundamental aim and objective is therefore to unlock potential, helping children to learn, share, discover and feel that they do have a future and a right to a purposeful place in society.”
Our Guiding Principles
- At Bonterre we believe that all young people are important and that each child has unique talents, abilities and gifts.
- Our fundamental aim and objective is therefore to unlock potential, helping children to realise what they ‘can’ do and have to offer.
- Outdoor, creative hands-on learning can play a very important role in developing children of any age, creating balance and positivity.
- We believe that everybody has a future and a right to a purposeful place in society.
- We are also passionate about sustainability and the benefits a better connection to nature the physical world around us can bring.
Bonterre offers a wide range of services that are individually design to meet a range of different needs, whether that be for individuals, groups, children or adults. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.